MUSCLE AND STRENGTH
- INCREASES PROTEIN SYNTHESIS & REDUCES PROTEIN BREAKDOWN
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE TISSUE REPAIR AND RECOVERY
- IMPROVES MUSCLE STRENGTH AND PERFORMANCE
- HELPS BUILD LEAN MUSCLE MASS
- HELPS PREVENT OVER TRAINING AND STAGNATION
HMB (ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate) is a metabolite of the amino acid Leucine. It’s needed by the body to protect and repair muscle tissue. Regular consumption of HMB slows down protein breakdown and improves protein synthesis. In athletes who engage in intense weight and resistance training this has numerous benefits: lean muscle gains, greater strength output, faster recovery and overall better response to training.