Healthy mood & memory
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives acetyl L-carnitine a wide range of applications in the body.
- Memory & brain function
- Mood support
- Relieves fatigue
- Acetyl L-Carnitine pays an important role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mitochondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy mood.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays an important role in sperm production.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.